Oameni si Resurse SRL takes the privacy of its users very seriously and undertakes all the necessary actions to process personal data according to national legislation and EU GDPR legislation.
To access our company site, www.humano.ro it is not necessary to supply personal data. If you want to purchase services or products displayed on our company site and a request for proposal it is sent we can solicit identification information or personal data.
Personal Data (as defined by Law 677/2001) is represented by any piece of information regarding an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in a particular way by referring to an identifiable number or other factors regarding his physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social persona.
Personal Data is collected only with your consent (by subscribing to the newsletter, submitting online forms, registration to events/courses, submitting requests for proposals for services or products).
Processing Personal Data (as defined by Law 677/2001) represents any operation or set of operations made on Personal Data through automate or manual means like collection, registration, organization, storing, modifying, usage or revealing to third parties.
Personal Data that Oameni si Resurse SRL collects
Personal Data collected can vary depending on its purpose and can include:
- Name, First Name, City, Country
- Email address, phone number
- Profession or position in the company, company that you represent or work for
- Information regarding acquiring of products and services
- Direct communication that you have with Oameni si Resurse SRL (via e-mail, fax, post, phone, social networks)
- IP address, physical address, when you visit our websites without deactivation of cookies
- Info that you send regarding communication preferences, marketing preferences
- Testimonials, reviews regarding our products and services
- Other Personal Data required by law to and needed to be able to deliver our services and products
Duration of storing Personal Data
The time period of storing data can vary depending on the purpose that they were collected (contracts, product delivery, marketing). Data storage will be made according to its purpose or until you request deletion. To determine the necessity of storing data Oameni si Resurse SRL will revise consent and in case the use is no longer needed or requested by law we will delete the data.
What Personal Data we do not store
We don’t store data of individual under 16 years old without the direct consent of parents or legal guardian. We don’t store ethnic data, political opinions, and religious options.
Purpose of data usage
Data offered to Oameni si Resurse SRL by its prospects, clients, suppliers or prospects are confidential. Data will be used according to its purpose.
Data supplied can be used for:
- In order to conclude and execute contracts and services
- In order to meet the legal obligations
- Marketing purposes – if the person offered its consent to use data for any purpose. If you subscribe to our newsletter your data will be used to send you information newsletter, articles, offers, invitation to different events or other marketing materials. You have the possibility to unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link attached to all newsletters sent or by submitting an email message to the email address: email@example.com
Transmission of Personal Data
Oameni si Resurse SRL will submit personal data to partner third parties only if this is necessary for the execution of contracts and legal obligations and with client consent. Personal data will revealed to legal entities, authorities, public institutions at their request, in accordance with legal requirements.
Oameni si Resurse can disclose personal data to its partners on a legal base with terms of confidentiality that is in accordance with national and European legislation like courier services, bank, payment institutions, services providers, internet and server providers, etc.
Depending on the service agreement with the client your personal data can be transferred to partners and suppliers that are legal entities of the European Union and legal entities of Romania. Personal data will be transferred in the base of contract regulation in accordance with national and international laws and regulation.
All sites Oameni si Resurse SRL owns can contain external links. Oameni si Resurse SRL is not responsible for the usage of personal data of these third parties.
Data collection of Personal Data
During our activity, we can collect personal data from our partners from Romania or abroad that provide services like event organizers, social media services, business partners involved in the delivery of services.
Usage of personal data
We use personal data for:
- Direct communication to manage our client or partner relationship
- Providing the services and products ordered/requested and for the actions needed to be able to provide these services and products.
- Accounting purposes, invoicing, shipping notices
- Shipping contracts and other documentation needed to provide our services
- Monitoring sales and delivering services
- Satisfaction and view surveys. We want to provide the best services and adapted products and for this to happen, with your consent, we can ask your feedback through satisfaction surveys.
- Marketing – We can use your data for marketing activities to send info that can be of your interest like commercial newsletters, offers, brochures, and personalized presentations. You constantly have the possibility to subscribe or unsubscribe from this communication campaigns.
Rights of data subjects
According to Art. 15 from GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to access – you have the right to request us info regarding: processing data regarding you as an individual, what data we process, the purpose of the processing, time to store, the existence of the right to rectification or deletion, or any other info regarding your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request the rectification of personal data which are not accurate, updated or incomplete by submitting a request.
- Right to be forgotten – in case the data is no longer necessary to execute contracts, services, deliver products or is no longer needed by legal requirements and the consent is withdrawn you can request the deletion of data.
- Right to restrict data processing – in case you challenge the accuracy of data, or you want to exercise a right in an instant and you don’t want to delete the data you have the right to request the restriction of your data.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request the data to be sent to you or to another operator in the structured way used at that moment.
- Right to the opposition – you can request at any time due to the particular situation that you are in to stop the processing of your data.
In case you want you can request an online copy or other specified copy of your data.
If you need further information about data privacy with in regards of Oameni si Resurse SRL, or you would like to exercise your rights please contact us by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address: Ploiesti, Iasului Street, no. 7 and we will reply in maximum 30 days from receiving your request.
The GDPR responsible is Razvan Radu.