INFO ABOUT COOKIES
- What defines cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device (computer or any other equipment used for online browsing: phone, tablet, etc.) when users access a certain web site.
Cookies are installed by the request of a web server made to a browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari). Cookies are completely passive (it does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access info from user’s hard-disk).
Cookies can be persistent, in which case they are stored on the computer until the user deletes them. Cookies can be temporary (session cookies), in which case the cookies are stored until the browser is closed.
We use cookie technology to offer better online services and experiences to our users.
- What type of cookies do we use?
To offer an enhanced web browsing experience we use persistent cookies and temporary cookies. Persistent cookies are used to offer a better browsing experience on our website. Disabling this type of cookies will not prevent the use of our site. Data stored in temporary session cookies are valid only for the user current visit and offer the possibility to fully use the services present on our website.
Based on their functions and purpose we use the following cookie types:
- Strictly Necessary cookies – are necessary for the operation of our Site. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. These cookies are essential when using websites, humano.ro not being an exception.
- Functionality cookies – used to recognize users when coming back on our website and offer the possibility of saving preferences. This type of files collect anonymous data and cannot follow user activity on other websites.
- Analytics cookies (statistics) – are used to recognize and count users, also used to collect info about how our website is used (for example cookies used through Google Analytics to analyze the pages that a user opens).
- Marketing and targeting cookies – are used to register users accessed on our website, link from our websites that were clicked. These cookies are used to make sure that the Ads that users see on our website are relevant to the user’s interests and to limit the number of ads frequency.
- Other types of cookies – We will inform through our updated policies if other types of cookies will be used.
4. How can cookies be managed and deleted?
Most of browsers default settings are to accept cookies but offer the possibility to withdraw your consent regarding cookies at every moment. Users can block or eliminate cookie files through browser settings by using third parties software. You can learn more following the instructions present in the following chapters.
In case you would like to block cookies some features of humano.ro website will not be available.
If you would like to eliminate the cookies stored on your device and set your device to block cookies you can do that by accessing the preferences settings of your browser. Usually, you can find the navigation settings regarding cookie files in the “Options” menu, “Tools” menu or “Preferences” menu. Depending on the browser used the method of disabling cookie files can vary. For detailed steps please access the websites of the used browsers:
5. Contain cookies personal data?
Cookies by themselves do not request personal data, and in most cases does not identify as a person the user. Personal Data collected by using cookies are only to facilitate certain functionalities for users. This data are encrypted and cannot be accessed by unauthorized personnel.
- More info
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, we recommend visiting:
Last update: March 1st, 2019.
This policy can be subject to constant changes. We will notify any change by updating our policy available on our website. We advise you to periodically consult this policy to be updated with the changes made.