A case study dedicated to the complex diagnosis of the reward package. The compensation and benefit policy is in many companies a source for the lack of performance, motivation, engagement of the employees. Can also be the source of high employee turnover rates or high overtime costs. The list can continue with many other phenomenons which can be generated by the lack of a compensation policy, by not updating it or by having a bad one.
This course is designed to offer you a deep understanding of:
1. The necessary steps to prepare your data for a compensation analysis
2. Main challenges in handling pay data
3. What are the questions you need to answer when starting a reward analysis
4. How do you create an internal equity analysis
5. How do you create an external competitiveness analysis
The objective of this session is to offer you a real example of how a compensation diagnosis is conducted. You will see all the steps of the diagnosis. You can follow along on your company data.
Trainer: Razvan Radu