Strategic workforce planning is a very important process in any company. It’s the process that will ensure having the right people at the right time, in the right role, in the right mental state with the right cost.
In this course you will learn step by step how to create a successful and effective strategic plan.
We designed 12 templates which will make the process easier for you.
Key concepts approached in this course:
1. Which are the right tools to understand the business context
2. Guidelines for conducting HR Audit & Assessment
3. Steps to create a Gap Analysis
4. How to create a strategic plan report
5. Guidelines regarding roll-out of the plan and it’s maintenance
We offer and explain a wide range of tools
1. The Business Model Canvas, SWOT, PESTLE analysis, Assumptions & Constraints
2. Data analysis for a good understanding of the company
3. Job Analysis – workforce perspective
4. Analysis of talent supply and demand
5. Gap analysis framework
6. Priorities – decision making process
7. Detailed and short workforce report
Course language: Romanian
Trainer: Razvan Radu
Experience: 8+ years of HR consultancy in areas like:
HR Analytics, Compensation & Benefits, Engagement.
Founder @ humano: 2018 – present
Senior Account Manager @ Korn Ferry Hay Group: 2015 – 2018
Business Performance Consultant @ theConsultants Group 2012 – 2015
Operations Quality Manager @theConsultants: 2012
Team Leader @ Shoppers: 2011 – 2012