Percentage of completion (F)
Definition: Measures the number of employees that completed the survey out of the total number of employees.
- count the employees that were asked to complete the survey
- count the employees that submitted their answers
- divide the number of employees that submitted answers to the total number of participants
It is generally acknowledged that a PoC (percentage of completion) under 70% is considered to reflect:
- a poor communication
- organizational trust issues
- a bad experience with surveys
- disengagement – employees consider that it’s not worth to give you feedback
Related to communication guidelines that maximize the PoC of engagement surveys please check the Survey section
Would you like to have unrestricted access to HR Metric Library? Upgrade your membership plan.