Overtime ratio (F)
Definition: It measures the ratio between total overtime hours and the regular hours in a time frame.
- choose time frame
- identify the employees that worked overtime
- correlate employees with the number of hours of worked overtime
- add the values for overtime in a total amount of hours
- identify the number of working hours within the time frame
- divide the total number of overtime hours to the total number of working hours
Would you like to have unrestricted access to HR Metric Library? Upgrade your membership plan.